Where did you find us?

Admin

To answer your question ; I found this website through miss Piss 's website . She directed me here . I have been searching for some time for a place I would find comfortable to share my experiences of having pee fun . So I Hope . This place will welcome me in sharing and Hopefully find what I have been searching for for a long time now !

Try this on for fun ; rig up a tube to run from a partner { Man to Woman } , running from one pee hole to another . In filling then peeing back to the other a full bladder of pee . Then back and forth several times :cool:

I bet few if any have ever tried this before . I haven't yet . Though would love to try it with a sweet pee girl :wink:

Kevin

I am so glad you made it Kevin. I will all warm and fuzzy with you here : )

Question for the Admin ; Do you need to sign out each time you need to leave here ?

Or just leave . Would like to know for sure what to do .

Though I might not want to yet . So much to explore on here ! !

That's great to hear, there'll be lots more to explore once you get 3 post ratings, as that entitles you access to all of our videos! As for signing out, no, you don't need to. Just close the page and you shouldn't have to re-login when you return. :)

I saw a link to the place on the PeeSearch forum.

I was so excited when I saw there was a new forum. . .and an awesome one at that!

Yep, G'day, peesearch forum too, had a couple of recommendations.

(Braveheart_BSD on Peesearch)

Hello again, MP, lol

Scot_Lover

I was watching YouTube under title peeing in Jeans. I watched a couple of selections that had part of the scene edited as not meeting YouTube standards and referred to Watchgirlspeeing, so here I am. I am not at all sure that I can come up with any stories that will me get me access to some of the interesting scene that seemed to be promised on this site. Bpb

I was watching YouTube under title peeing in Jeans. I watched a couple of selections that had part of the scene edited as not meeting YouTube standards and referred to Watchgirlspeeing, so here I am. I am not at all sure that I can come up with any stories that will me get me access to some of the interesting scene that seemed to be promised on this site. Bpb

Welcome! You don't even need to post stories, adding anything to community through the posts you make or pictures you share can earn you ratings from other members - once you have 3 you will be able to access the videos section... good luck. :thumbsup:

Yep, G'day, peesearch forum too, had a couple of recommendations.

(Braveheart_BSD on Peesearch)

Hello again, MP, lol

Scot_Lover

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you here. No harm in having two forum options, after all.

I am very new to this site. I would try to post a story or so, but I can seem to find the place to make the entry. I would expect to find a space as I did to make this entry, but I haven't had much luck.

just found out about you from peesearch, I think I'm onto something good here

I know a MissPissyPants from another forum. Are you she, or is the name similarity just a coincidence?

Welcome to the forum, either way.