Forum rules

In my experience, every forum has rules of some kind, so presumably this one does too.

But - perhaps I am just being an idiot - I cannot find them. I seriously intend to avoid breaking any rules here, and have learned a lesson about posting borderline material elsewhere, which can make it very difficult for mods to appear consistent. So I will play it safe as a good member and avoid sailing close to the wind.

But currently, I have no solid idea of where this forum's boundaries are. If there are any published rules here, could someone please point me to them? Thanks.

Whilst there is a 'Terms and rules page' (can be accessed via Help page or look at the bottom right hand corner of the page), there actually isn't an official rule list as such, which I agree needs resolving. I want the forum to be fairly relaxed in terms of strictness and therefore in the first few weeks have been working on the common sense rule; sending members a warning if spamming or posting abusive/offensive content. Then if the offence was repeated, they would be banned (for a length of time that reflected the severity of the offence).

As the forum grows an actual rule list will need to be drawn up, so I'll get working on this and post it shortly. Thanks!

[Edit December 2021 - The statement above has been superseded, formal site rules are now in place at https://peefans.com/topic/7910-site-rules/   The site rules can also be found linked under the 'Forums' tab]

Edited by gldenwetgoose
I was going to submit this as a new thread, but figured it'd be fine tagged on here. What is the forum policy regarding stories? If we're submitting something we found somewhere else, do we need to reference the original author, location, etc?

If this is any help, I will let you know that I started a thread entirely consisting of Leaky_One stories, making clear with every posting that it was a Leaky_One story - thereby giving credit to the original author - and only copying them from free sites. If any were found on a paysite, copying them here would be more questionable.

Anyway, I ran the idea past Admin, publicly, before going ahead, and he responded that it was OK. Here is the thread so you can read my question and Admin's response for yourself..... http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/idea-for-a-new-story-thread.241/

It appears that - as long as you copy and paste stories already available on freesites, and make clear it is not your own work and give credit to the author - then it is fine.

If Admin needs to clarify further, I am sure he will do.