How Far Can You Pee?

You'd have to pee standing up to achieve that.....which is fun imagining. :)

Sophie always says things that make you imagine her doing it,without being too saucy.What image does that create"from my waist to the ground"?Mmmmmmmm:wet:

Ok so my update 5ft i was quite shocked but i think with practice i might be able to push it further.
All I can say is "practice, practice, practice." :) With any luck on our part, you just might surprise the rest of us, too! :wink:
I've just come home from work and had a shower. Needing a wee I thought I'd try standing. Let's just say it didn't go too well... My legs got covered!

Sophie,you are the star of the horny blog,with few words you inflame the male mind!:wet:

• 4 months later...

It had been a long time since I last tried, but when I was on vacation last week I had one of my personal bests.

I'd taken a hike on a rather remote trail. It had been three or fours since I'd left the house, and as it was warm I'd already drank down two one-liter bottles of water. Still, I held at least half an hour after I'd gotten the urge, so I was good and full.

With nobody around, I didn't have to be concerned about being discrete. When I was about to burst, I unzipped and let fly. I could have sworn it was twenty feet! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

lol.... I've never tried but... I have kidney disease so 20 years ago, I didn't even pee at all

for a few years. I had a kidney transplant and now I can pee like a racehorse. Wonder now that

I've got someone else's kidney if peeing far counts for me or the person I got the kidney from? :snow:

I think girls can pee pretty far,judging by the vids ive seen on WGP.We guys obviously can adjust for height and range,like a cannon,but to say that girls dont have aimable nozzles,i think they do just fine.When you see some of the voyeur vids,it looks like the power of the streams of some of those Russian girls will crack the bowl.

In the summer it sometimes happens that we girls compete for who can pee the longest. I always end up last :frown:. I simply can't form a concentrated stream. My pee mostly just splashes about in a totally uncontollable way!

• Like 4
if I pee for a minute on a train travelling at 60 mph does that mean Ive peed a mile?

Only if it is one of the 'old-fashioned' toilets which are basically just a funnel over a hole in the floor which if you look into you can see the track beneath. So when you pee it falls immediately onto the track rather than staying in the bowl until you flush.