How Far Can You Pee?

I've removed the poll as it doesn't really make sense, but the quest itself is good; how far can you guys pee? Like @[uSER=185]P155wet[/uSER] said, I'd assume men can generally pee further, but I have seen women reach quite incredible distances with their streams! :p

I am willing to volunteer for this study. Next time I am able to pee out side I will mark the ground with a tape measure and determine the distance of my stream. :biggrin:

Lizz

Great offer Lizz. I look forward to learning the result

• 3 weeks later...

women can pee much further than men normally. Two women I dated could pee 3 to 4 meters (9 to 12 feet) easily, from sitting on a chair, leaning back, spreading their labia and peeing a nice arch. I can pee about 1 meter without pinching my dick. If I pinch it to build pressure and make stream smaller, about 2-2.5 meters (6-7.5'). I've seen videos of women peeing 4-5 meters and have heard of much further. It is so exciting to see a woman pee for distance.

• Hot 1
  • 3 months later...

It's spring now for most of us, and we should be spending more time outside again. This should give us ample opportunity to both practice and determine how far we can pee.

women can pee much further than men normally. I've seen videos of women peeing 4-5 meters and have heard of much further. It is so exciting to see a woman pee for distance.

I've been told that women can pee further than men, but it's something I've yet to see, I've outdistanced them time after time. Then again, I probably don't pee normally! :wink:

So, I'm issuing a challenge to all of you out there, especially the women who claim three meters or more, can you beat me? Sure, you can tell me, but I'd rather you show me! :) A woman who can pee four or five meters is definitely exciting to see! :thumbsup:

Just so you know I'm not all talk, I enclose a picture from yesterday. From my back door out into the yard, a distance of about eight feet. I can do better! I'm out of practice, so I'm hoping a few women will challenge me to, er, rise to the occasion! :tongue:

makingpuddles_91330.jpg.15bf60314b10b85e4e41b8933e22c856.jpg

• Like 1

I did a little better the other evening as I walked out to the end of a dock. As I stood there watching the fading colors of the day, I must have peed almost ten feet.

This time it was too dark to take a picture and, sadly, no appreciative woman there to witness me.

6 or 7 ft is average for me. I have seen videos of girls peeing alot farther than that, and since the urethra is a lot shorter, it would sort of make sense. But the penis is a lot more effective nozzle, so to speak, so I suspect these girls are the exception rather than the rule.

6 or 7 ft is average for me. I have seen videos of girls peeing alot farther than that, and since the urethra is a lot shorter, it would sort of make sense. But the penis is a lot more effective nozzle, so to speak, so I suspect these girls are the exception rather than the rule.
Since I've never been outdistanced by a woman, at least not yet in person, I too suspect those in the videos are much more the exception than the rule. Of course, I'm always looking forward to be surprised.
  • 2 months later...

"a little over 18 ft.", Egwalrus? That's very impressive!

It's been some time since I've approached the 15 foot mark. But, I haven't had any real competition lately. (Hint, ladies!)

Best this year has been about 12 feet.

shoresiderelief_89767.jpg.4c7465aaffc2319f2b839876bdecf6dc.jpg

• Like 1
Great offer Lizz. I look forward to learning the result

I am willing to volunteer for this study. Next time I am able to pee out side I will mark the ground with a tape measure and determine the distance of my stream. :biggrin:

Lizz

Well,if i lie on the ground below you,i could be your 5'10 tape measure.Youd have to be careful not to pee on me though.(i wouldnt mind!)

• Like 1
Well,if i lie on the ground below you,i could be your 5'10 tape measure.Youd have to be careful not to pee on me though.(i wouldnt mind!)

Thanks MissPiss.A guy can dream.I would be hoping you can only piss to 5'8 of course,ha ha!

How far can I pee? About 3 ft.

From my waist to the ground!

What, only the three feet to the ground? :frown:

Okay, maybe it's more a guy thing, but I'm pretty certain a great many women really enjoy seeing just how far they can pee. The skill comes in pretty handy sometimes. :wink: Or, so I'm told! :redface:

I have to say this is pretty one sided just because i think naturally guys can piss further because they have the extra equipment like a gun or something you can adjust for distance, arch, wind born snipers all of you just need to add a scope :laugh:. Personally I've never tried my full distance but now i think i am then i'll edit this and let you know. I can say when i have a full bladder and really have to go it looks like it could go the distance.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
How far can I pee? About 3 ft.

From my waist to the ground!

You might be able to manage much further if you waited for a really full bladder and did like this girl is doing......

Nothing like as lady-like as you'd prefer, I know, but it sure would be fun to watch. I'll supply the bed and location if you are up for it. :laugh:

pb2.jpg.e2a5ed2ac4fa28fba29643f4c011f5b5.jpg

• Like 1