Songs that describe you........

P155wet

Songs that describe me?

Well, at times during my younger days - after too much dope-smoking and an overly long wanking session - I guess Confortably Numb by Pink Floyd pretty much sums it up! :biggrin:

These days it's more likely to be the plaintive When I'm 64 by the Beatles....an age that is nearer now than the years of my misspent youth...and approaching ever faster....:biggrin:

• 1 month later...
  • 9 years later...
2 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

(and I don't know why links don't work for me)

When I paste the link it automatically embeds, and I have an option at the bottom of the text box to display as a link instead.

2 hours ago, Kupar said:

I am a home bird. Neil Hannon is a genius. (Incidentally, toilet reference in the video at 1:30.)

This is so way cool! Like an airline safety video. I love it!💚 And yes, this is so you.💕 And yes, international travel, while exciting, can also be a schlepp.

• Love 1
On 5/23/2023 at 1:44 AM, Sophie said:

Did you know I am incredibly humble? 😁

In all seriousness, this song describes me better. I have been through a lot in my life, particularly in my teens and more recently, the last 12 months, but I have always bounced back.

• Love 3
On 5/23/2023 at 4:56 PM, Kupar said:

I am a home bird. Neil Hannon is a genius. (Incidentally, toilet reference in the video at 1:30.)

You must love Beautiful Day too. The airport vibes, and when the jumbo jets fly straight over Bono’s head! Makes my heart skip a beat every time I see it!! This is the thrill, and the tedious boredom, of international travel!! 

Last night after drinking 8 cans of lager - more than I have had in one go for a very long time - I guess I could have been best described by the Pink Floyd song, Comfortably Numb.

When I woke this morning I felt like Iron Maiden was holding a concert in my head.

Now I am feeling much more mellow and loving life, aware of the advance of years but not ready to shuffle off this mortal coil for a while yet. So Meatloaf's Heaven Can Wait suits me just about now.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

Now I am feeling much more mellow and loving life, aware of the advance of years but not ready to shuffle off this mortal coil for a while yet

That's good Steve. I'm pleased you're in a good place

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

kinda old, but still good

(luckily the best version I have found also has subtitles)

Mozart has actually written a bunch of songs that would be fitting. "Lick inside my ass", "Lick my ass nice and clean", "It is difficult to lick one's ass and balls"...

Edited by TMN_Femboi