Water the plants

• 2 years later...

I suspect that there may be a male/female difference here. Thinking more of bushes and trees than of flowers, I think that men are more likely to use the vegetation as a toilet/urinal and pee into/onto it. Whereas women probably mostly use the bush/tree as a privacy screen while they pee onto the ground in front of it.

I'm more of a person who enjoys my wife's stream exclusvely, but when I have a few drinks to break my paradigm. I have this primal natural urge to like go outdoors. I think some of the psychology of it is that we yearn to be one with nature again.

• Like 1
If I have to pee outside I use small flowers or plants i can squat over to pee on. I squat so my pee goes right on the flowers or plants. I use them to keep the splatter under control. Girls: Never pee on hard surfaces!!

Well, actually, there is one particular hard surface you *should* pee on ;-)

• 1 year later...
On 15/11/2017 at 9:41 PM, spywareonya said:

If I am in my naughty mood (which means that I am so horny that I begin to lose hold on my mistress side) I take a piss into anything that my pussy can reach and actually care NOT about the damages I make. Feeling uncaring is marvellously dark. Feeling guilty, knowing that you will anyway do that again and again and again, is even better. Guilt can be an absurd aphrodisiac. But it's very hard for me to feel guilty, so VERY naughty deeds are necessary!

That is so hot, I love it, it's a huge turn-on for me too ! Can you elaborate ? What are the naughtiest places you've peed, or on what did you pee to make the most damage ? You're talking about very naughty deeds, I'm curious what that can be... 

6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

For now, I have pissed on everything that you can imagine, on the floor of public buildings, on peoples stuff (mostly parked bicycles) peeing don from stair flights, on leftlats, on sofas in restaurants, train stations and forniture stores, onto someone's car and clothes hanging do dry up, but nothing irreversible. Never pissed into someone's fish bowl Killing them, to be more clear. Only pots, for now.

Some detailed background on those things would be amazing, the bicycles, the car, furniture, clothes......i gotta say that is all pretty awesome. I like the kind of spiritual insight or reflection you guys have on this. You are an enrichement to this place.

To be honest, for myself i somehow see it as a curse to get turned on by girls naughty peeing.

@spywareonya I would love to hear more about your peeing against cars and clothes in shops. Reading your other posts, I know you are very thoughtful about naughty peeing. If you pee on something, it is because you have chosen this item to receive your pee, yes? In a city full of cars, or a shop full of clothes, what draws you to one item over another?

• Like 1
On 21.11.2017 at 10:08 PM, spywareonya said:

:50_open_mouth: pure awesomeness! That is all so amazing, probably even the ones you don't consider to be. Standing spraying things and leaving pee just everywhere (and on whatever hehe) you can imagine no matter what...wow. I can hardly put into words how great i think this is. You could totally have your own pee diary. 

As for it being a curse i think it's because it is something rare and unaccepted. Stories of girls peeing naughty are quite scarce in comparison, even more so the girls that openly admit to do it or get a kick out of it. For example when you go out clubbing and you see girls heading for a spot to pee most people probably don't actually care about it but with this kink you can't stop thinking about it. They maybe just like 'we just peed' and the case is closed but my mind is like: "where? how? tell me more tell me more!". Or seeing social media pictures online...your mind always wants some background, wondering how it all went along. So you get teased a lot. You don't just go and ask girls "Hey, you want to pee in a naughty place for me?" It's kinda like a nomad in the desert who desperately wants to go ice skating because he saw it in a picture.

So with all that said....THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Thanks for sharing your stories and for coping with those questions and answering those. It is very much appreciated, no need for you to ask for forgiveness. I should rather ask for forgiveness for asking so many questions. As you said, for you it is the normal everyday lifestyle and nothing special anymore (which is amazing in itself!) but for me every little story is a win, even those you might not consider worthy. So again, thanks a lot for sharing your experiences here and for giving us some insight.

Edited by Remi
  • Agree 1
On 21/11/2017 at 10:08 PM, spywareonya said:

Every single time I enter a shop without cctv I spray standing some clothes or flood the fitting room. Every time I take a walk downtown I piss in alleys or spray standing someone's car.

My this is extremely arousing. It is very rare to have such naughty peeing, and if it is your daily routine, this may look insignificant to you, but it is not easy, trust me, to people like us liking naughty pee, to find such material. If you have time, I'll definitely be very interested in more description, or perhaps a picture or two of your pee on train floor, clothes on shop or fitting room floor. 

For example, do you piss on carpeted fitting room or uncarpeted ? If uncarpeted, do you clean afterwards or just let the puddle there ? Do you put clothes from the shop on the floor to avoid splashing your shoes, and if yes, do you let them on the floor ? Do you wipe with clothes from the shop, do you let them in the fitting room or do you put them back ? Do you keep going to the same shops, and if so, how do you do not to get caught ? 

If you piss on cars, do you happen to piss inside cars if you find a convertible or a car with an open window ?

There are some pics here for example of what might be the most exciting piss pictures and action I have seen :

http://peefans.com/index.php?/topic/2426-other-sexy-mdh-girls/&do=findComment&comment=28779

I would be very interested to hear about all these things, and if you have pictures of the result of your damage, please post some ! Much thanks in advance for your time and your answers.

Edited by expererg
Clarity and spelling
  • 2 years later...
On 11/21/2017 at 1:52 PM, spywareonya said:

Hi Expererg!

Elaborate is not that easy, because damaging things with my pee is a stage I am reaching only at the present. You have to know that my kinks are not separated from my personal Path of self development and occult research. Deep in the furthest fringes of the uncionscious, sex, religion, violence, love and terror, are one. That is where I am going, with Alex as my guide, since he already got there and came back "a little" hurted yet infinitely empowered by such a voyage.

Mostly of my "stage2" (actual damages) I have performed referred to flower pots, but I am looking for naughtier places, and THAT is what I was referring to when I said that to enact erotic guilt I need something nasty.

Anyway, I am not some kind of black magician, I do not have any moral but I have an Ethic, I have emotions and a sensitive and caring personality, so I usually am not that destructive. I am in development. When you perform an actual occult path (no name, no rules, no books, no hierarchies, only seances and personal experiences) you enter in contact with your own power and aggressiveness because the animal in you stirs to be joined with your soul, erasing the Anima/AnimaL dualism. It is important to develop your cruel side but it is also importan to honour the scientifical truth that adfirm that since you are a mammal, cruelty is a tool but not the most holy of your facets (that role belongs to social relationships and love)

For now, I have pissed on everything that you can imagine, on the floor of public buildings, on peoples stuff (mostly parked bicycles) peeing don from stair flights, on leftlats, on sofas in restaurants, train stations and forniture stores, onto someone's car and clothes hanging do dry up, but nothing irreversible. Never pissed into someone's fish bowl Killing them, to be more clear. Only pots, for now.

I will post on this marvellous forum every new step of my soul. And thanks for asking.

As you can see by my story I published a couple of months ago, once it happened to me to pee in someone's fish bowl...  By your post I understand that you would feel guilty if you were in my shoes...  I was feeling sorry for what I did, but never felt really too guilty...  but maybe I should. :-(