Real Pee Stories 5

This story took place in 2010 with a female friends with benefits I had. She had a fat ass like J. Lo. So she preps before coming over by drinking lots of water. She had an hour drive to my house so after all that water she had to pull over and piss on the side of the highway. She sent me a picture of the puddle on the pavement. It looked like she opened the passenger doors, sat on the door jam, pulled her jeans down and pissed. She beat me to the house and had to piss again so she had to run to the QT gas station down the road. When I get home she had to piss again and she had changed into her halloween costume with was a cat suit dress with furry around the bottom of the skirt and a tail. It was real short to where it showed her fat browned ass cheeks. She had no panties on either. So I left her pull in the garage, we go inside, we're talking then she says, "I still have to pee so why do you want it?" I take her to the guestroom closet from the last story. She stands there, spreads her legs and pisses a long, hard, clear stream of liquid on the carpet, right in the doorway of the closet. After she finished she said she thought I'd want to drink. I was in shock, all I could do was stare. She was a good find because she said she could use the bathroom anyway. She's pissed parking lots and fitting rooms (carpeted and uncarpeted). She said when she took off her clothes she automatically needed to piss. She pissed on a hard floor in a fitting room once and just went to another stall. She pissed in some where she thinks someone heard her piss hitting the carpet. Damn I miss her. I messed up.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand peeing in the doorway of your closet, since you allowed her to, but peeing in a fitting room seems pretty risky (hot, daring, but risky!)

Do you have more details about those anecdotes ? How did she ensured nobody heard her, or spotted her puddle ?

I understand peeing in the doorway of your closet, since you allowed her to, but peeing in a fitting room seems pretty risky (hot, daring, but risky!)

Do you have more details about those anecdotes ? How did she ensured nobody heard her, or spotted her puddle ?

I wasn't there, she told me about it. I kind of assumed she was the only one in there at Burlington Coat Factory. She did say she thinks someone heard her one time. All occurrences have been on carpeted floors except one which in that case where she pissed on a hard floor she just went to another unit when she was done.

I wasn't there, she told me about it. I kind of assumed she was the only one in there at Burlington Coat Factory. She did say she thinks someone heard her one time. All occurrences have been on carpeted floors except one which in that case where she pissed on a hard floor she just went to another unit when she was done.

Oh and she was also a squatter.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh that is really hot!

I don't seem to have buttons to give you votes. Is that a premium account only thing?

And yes you need to win this girl back! If she requires your kidney then dammit you give her your damn kidney!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Oh that is really hot!

I don't seem to have buttons to give you votes. Is that a premium account only thing?

And yes you need to win this girl back! If she requires your kidney then dammit you give her your damn kidney!

I don't have a premium account.