Real Pee Stories 3

This story took place back in 2003. The gf at the time and I were out and we got a little hot so I mentioned to her going to the long term train station parking lot which you have to follow a narrow alley down which leads to the lot behind some one level building. So she said ok, because she has to pee too. She was another who could piss! She was short, about 5'2" and she was thick too. She had a coke bottle shape with big hips. She looked like Stacy Dash. So I find a spot in the long term lot. She gets out of my car with her work clothes on, some tight brown pants on with no pockets and some heels and a short jacket. She peels her pants and stocking down, bends over forward by the open front passenger door and starts pissing a long, thick stream of piss. She pissed for about a minute. I'm standing there amazed while she says, "block me!" There was nobody out there but us. It was light out but people hardly come back there besides folks going to their cars and teens to drink beer. She finishes, we get in the backseat and it's a wrap after that.

• Like 1