Real Pee Stories 2

This story took place back in 2001. My gf at the time and I went to Toys R Us one night to pick up Christmas presents for her daughter. We leave the store, it's about 9pm so it's dark out. The car is dark in some parking spaces on the side of the building. The spaces were between the building and some trees. She had on these tight black pants with no back pockets and a short leather jacket. She looks like Nia Long for the visual. So she goes between my car and another car, stands near the passenger front tire, turns with her ass facing the woods, pulls her pants down to her knees, bends over forward and pissed all over the ground. She had a nice long, hard stream which ran between the two cars. She wiped with a napkin, dropped it on the ground, pulled up her pants and got in the car relieved. Some lucky person had to step in her piss stream to get in their car. She was so sexy. He pussy was always shaved with little hair stubs and always so clean and fresh. I used to keep an plastic oil drain pan with a lid in the trunk of the car for her to piss in if we couldn't find a place for her to urinate. She could put it on the seat, sit on it, piss and screw the lid on. It was real low profile.

• Like 2