Real Pee Stories 1

This happened back in 1997 with my high school girlfriend. First off I want to say she could piss! Long and hard for 60 seconds straight. Her and I went to an auto action. We walked around and previewed all the cars, pretty crappy car. So she tells me she has to pee, she didn't see the restroom, I did and just didn't mention it. So she says to me, "I should pee in one of these jacked up cars". I immediately got turn on. Scouted out the perfect vehicle for her to relief herself in, an 80's Dodge Caravan. She didn't do it. She held it. She had the pee pouch going. So after the auction I drove behind a high school nearby for her to go (it's a Saturday). She steps out the car, pulls her jeans down, squats by the open car door and began pissing all over the concrete. I can hear it as I am trying to piss on the other side of the car with an erection. A janitor yells from an upstairs window, "Get out of here jerk off!" He didn't see her since she was squatted (she was 5' 9" by the way) by the car. So I had just finished so I got in the car. She just stopped pissing, just cut the flow off, and jumped in the passenger seat with jeans still down. As she was pulling up her pants hovering over the seat a short burst of piss squirts out on the cloth seat. I go down the block to a bowling alley parking lot where she gets out again and finishes pissing, she left two large puddles, one at the school one at the bowling alley.

• Like 1