Another True Golden Shower Story

I had this girlfriend who I shared me pee fetish with. She thought it was weird at first but after doing it a new times she enjoyed it. She would call me some mornings when she got up to relieve herself on me first thing in the morning. She only lived a few blocks away so I would go over there quickly, especially because she'd tell me to hurry. So I'd get there and have a special sweat shirt on for her to piss on. I'd walk in the house and she would have only a t-shirt on with no panties. We'd go in her basement where I'd lay on the floor while she stood over me and pissed as I'd stare at her sometimes hairy, sometimes shaved pussy. Then I'd sit up and lick her dry. She could piss too! She could piss for a straight minute. Saw her fill up 2 big red plastic cups once when her bathroom was occupied one morning. Hated when we broke up. I even offered to pay her to piss on me she did it so good but she didn't go for it. I offered up to $20 per piss. Some females are just stubborn. I mean you have to piss anyway. Why not get paid for it?

• Like 1