Menstruation

How many people on this site like menstruation.  

196 members have voted

1. 1. How many people on this site like menstruation.

I have had sex,albeit unwittingly with menstruating girls,and it was kind of scary at first when i looked at my red cock,i thought id broken it at first,until i realised what it was.Its no different than normal,but i do think girls get more horny during a part of the period.

Guest WetFetishCat

Thanks for backing me up, guys! I did email Amit and explain this. I realize there is plenty of free stuff on the internet but I also offer some great stuff for very VERY low prices (pee clips, panties, photo sets, etc). Just assuming I will give something out for free, especially to someone I am not familiar with, is a bit rude. I'm sure he probably meant well and didn't know- but I do appreciate you guys setting everyone straight!

Other than pissing I am also a lover of women menstruating any one else.

A woman on her periods is a huge turn on to me. I love to see that string hanging, quite common in the naturist world, and never fails to excite, well when the fem is attractive to me anyway!

Possibly stems from when I was a very young man, when I once had an attractive girl friend, who used to love being made love to at that time of the month. She went wild for it then, for some reason. She was always up for it anyway, but seemed extra super sexy when she was on her periods. Her periods were usually quite heavy, so we just used to put loads of towels on the bed. The whole of our pubic areas got absolutely red and covered with it, but the fucking was incredible at that time, she got so turned on!

The smell of a woman on her period is out of this world, so exciting, but I never had any desire for oral sex at this time, as I know some guys like. I have seen bizarre vids of guys licking the blood of a pussy, but definitely not for me....Yuk!!

I have been allowed to pull the tampon out of a girl's pussy in the past, and been able to watch the insertion of a new one!

Also seen it on lots of pee spy cam vids. Very exciting!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I enjoy seeing what girls do when its their period.Its a very closed world usually to us guys,i guess we dont need to know,so any voyeur footage is good.I hope for any postings featuring this topic.I guess its not peeing per se,but its the same set of bits involved!:)

• 2 months later...
Guest WetFetishCat

There used to be a message board I would frequent called Kayo's. It was pretty basic- just a chat thread and I think photos. All about menstruation. But this was years ago. I tried to find it but I don't think it exists anymore. I do have personal photos and videos, nothing new though since I haven't had my period in a while.

I have to say no, Mary definitely sez no, and Maigh doesn't get it, most of her "plumbing" has been removed for medical reasons.

Mary hibernates for 3 days, sleeps in the spare room, then emerges as horny as a rabbit. While she has it, she doesn't feel sexy, but when it stops, she'll jump anyone. Just think of Christina Ricci in Black Snake Moan, and you'll get the idea. We love her when she gets this way, drives her nuts when Maigh and I hammer her at the same time.

always my pleasure

Puddyls,we guys are so lucky to have girls like you on this site,who know what we like,and arent afraid to show it,as well as all our lady contributors..We love you,girls!

• 2 weeks later...
so yeah. this happened....

[ATTACH=full]48355[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]48356[/ATTACH]

Thanks for sharing your little accident with us.We all love your little accidents!:thumbsup:

I'm not sure whether these old pics of 'Lucy' might be classified as 'menstruation' or 'dirty panties', I guess both. She always had a wicked smile on her, and I get the impression that she was never 'coerced' doing what we she did, perhaps a genuine 'nymphomaniac', and there's a few of us around!

Lucy_Knicks_00.jpg.bf28cf3b2abe177aad08e412b43bfa68.jpg

Lucy_Knicks_01.jpg.19e1ff4b75cd7644609e418467add7a5.jpg

Lucy_Knicks_02.jpg.36066ac9747eeb2911592508ffc3d8d5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Try one at work 'Fanny', I have before now! :wink:

Me too!Just before hometime a few years ago,i dont know what brought it on,but i was in the toilet,killing 15 mins,and just got real horny about something...I dont really like tugging before work,it makes me feel knackered.Now im home though,i could think about it,these are very hot pictures!

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...