MM Pissing Arrangement!

I'll kick off with this encounter involving my long time friend Stu. I was married to my ex at the time and she was not a lover of pee, and I was desperate to be pissed on! So I turned to Stu when he called round to watch the match, and asked him if he'd pee on me. He knew I was kinky and he said yes but it was just pissing and no cock sucking - he knew I was bi too.

What we'd do is after my ex had gone to bed wait a few hours to make sure she was asleep, then we'd put the couch against the living room door and go into the kitchen. It was a lino floor so easy for me to mop up the pee! I stripped naked and knelt on the floor and Stu aimed his cock at me and began pissing - it was a horse piss and I loved it! I drank as much as I could and had a nice wank when he'd finished pissing. I then quickly dressed after a towel down and the began cleaning operations, putting all evidence in the washing machine.

We never where caught!