Jay Lee Porta Potty Pee Confessions ... 'Just a unique title to call the thread'

Jay Lee’s Porta Potty pee confessions began several years ago with a girl named Lea … I had been corresponding with her for months. Our relationship started out through a webcam site. She admired me. We were always writing kinky private messages to one another, so our sexual tension grew in each correspondence.

Aside our kinky messaging we learned a lot about one another. Another reason most of this seemed harmless is that I lived six hours away from her. I never saw myself traveling to her town only to pass through. Similarly, I never dreamed she would ever come to my town.

She wrote me that she would be traveling to my town for a workshop, and asked if I wanted to meet her in person, after three years of corresponding with one another. Of course, I agreed to meet her.

Well, she told me her full name and the hotel she was staying at. A day later I called her and she was almost shocked that I called. We made plans to eat at an all-you-can-eat buffet near her hotel.

When I first saw Lea in person she was sexy as hell and just my type of woman. Our dinner was the longest dinner of my life, and I was charmed with listening to her converse with me.

We had to leave the buffet because the buffet was closing. She invited me up to her room. Our conversation lasted for hours as we shared two bottles of wine. All I know is that time was passing so quickly, and I was worried that I would have to be leaving soon. The wine filled my bladder and I took a long pee while she went down the hall to get some drinks, ice, and snacks.

We begin to cuddle on the bed and continued talking. She stopped in mid conversation and she said, “I have to pee”. As she headed to the bathroom, I asked coolly, "Let me watch you pee."

I kept my pee fetish a secret, and I felt a little surprised about my request. Surprisingly she agreed to my request without any hesitation, “sure honey you can”, she said.

I followed her into the bathroom, and I sat on the edge of the bathtub. She handed me her pink mini skirt and her Victoria Secret pink lanced thong.

My eyes were focused on her neatly trimmed vagina. My mind returned to when she was camming and how I enjoyed shots of her neatly trimmed vagina. Within that moment she sat down on the toilet and spread her legs apart in order for me to watch her pee.

There was complete silence as she peed. I so was hard. Her pee was a long and steady stream. She peed for quite some time too. My eyes remained glued on her vagina and the golden stream of pee gushing in between her legs.

When she was done, I asked if I could wipe her dry. She quietly folded the toilet tissue, placed the toilet tissue in my hand, and gently guided my hand across her vagina. She smiled the entire time.

I placed her pink mini skirt and her Victoria Secret pink lanced thong on the floor, while I washed my hands. She requested that I become completely naked. She took off her tight fitting shirt and her coffee-colored bra, and placed them on top of my clothes. We continue conversing on the bed once again, but this time but ass naked.

After intense foreplay and more cuddling, we commence to having the best sex of our lives. We continue to correspond and have had many more intimate meetings since we first made love.

I consider her to be my wife one day. And I look further to sharing many more of my Porta Potty pee confessions.

Jay Lee:snow:

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I've actually moved this to the stories area to ensure people see this (as it is more of a story than an introduction post). Nevertheless, welcome to WGP and thanks for sharing that with us, I'm sure we all look forward to hearing more. :D