Follow up to Saturday with Mary

Follow up to Saturday with Mary, posted below.

Maigh announced that she would like her hair washed later on in the day, the special treatment she missed out on, giving Mary and I time to plan and get it happening. We fooled about in the house all morning, washed last nights clothes, cleaned and vacuumed the place, made the bed, wrote up a shopping list and paid a few bills online.

Usual homey boring stuff. Weather has been muggy here, oppressive, smoke haze has reduced visibility to 2km, smell of burnt grass and trees is everywhere. No fires close to us, but some places have been razed. We decided to do our 10km hike down to the ocean and back, and headed off just after lunch. The sea was still there, calm, but a fairly full tide, scary when there is only a 1 meter wide strip of sand to walk on. I've seen waves crash into this cliff so hard, that spray is thrown over the top of it, 12 meters high. Predictably, Maigh managed to get wet, strange how she falls in when we don't, walking in front of her. She also took the opportunity to have a wee pee in her pants too, do you sense a plan here ?

Anyway, we headed back home, Maigh now grumbling that the sea water was itching her as her clothes dried. It was 33c so she dried off pretty quick, as we chatted as we walked. We cover up when we walk this path, close to the sea, there are tea tree like bushes, then it's taller gum trees in the national park, sounds nice, but there are bitey things in there. Big ants, spiders, a snake or two, don't know what kind, didn't get close enough. Mary backed into a large spider web, then went all ninja trying to brush it off. We got back to the house around 4pm, Maigh disappeared to have a quick shower, then we lazed about, taking it easy on the balcony.

After an hour or two, dinner was decided on, fresh salad, thick ham slices, frozen desert was left out to snack on later. The fridge was well stocked, so I got drinks for everyone, beer for me, pear cider for the ladies, and enjoyed a peaceful dinner outside. The old koala was back, barking grunts coming faintly from the forest, and during the meal, our kangaroo family came bounding into the yard. Ground is dry, grass is near dead, the lead kangaroo looked at us, almost as if we killed the grass deliberately. Mary got some left over iceberg lettuce and and dropped it off the balcony, the kangaroos all came over to share it.

Anyway, enough of this, Maigh was looking gorgeous in the half light, and I wanted to see more of her and asked if she was ready, she told me to wait, and slipped inside, came out a minute later, and announced the bath was running. "Running where?" Mary smiled looking over at us from the rail, she was till watching the greys in the yard below. "Ha ha Miss Smarty Pants." Maigh murmured, going over to stand beside her, snuggling a little, one hand cupping a butt cheek. Mary snuggled back and murmured something, Maigh laughing back at her, nodding her head.

We moved inside, heading into the bathroom, Mary adding cold water to the bath, Maigh peeling her clothes off slowly, Mary watching this process with interest. She can never get enough of a naked female form, I've sprung her looking at girls on the internet more than a few times, much to her embarrassment.

"What was that about, then?" I asked Mary, as we watched Maigh ease into the bath. She just smiled at me, sexy and dark. She had on light blue jeans, a white shirt, a vest over the top, and looked like a red bra under it all. Socks and runners made up the rest, looked fantastic, hair slightly wind blown, and just looked so happy, so contented. She snuggled into me, as we watched Maigh, turning pink from the hot water, soaping up slowly, gazing back at us.

"Go on, laddie, go wash her hair." Mary murmured, giving me a shove. I need no further urging, my back teeth were floating, and moved over to Maigh. This bath we have is a large triangular thing, 3 person spa, as long as you don't mind tangling legs with each other. So, 2 people are near the wall, and the lucky (or unlucky) 3rd has the room behind you, and this was where Maigh had propped. She looked wonderful, boobies just starting to float, her patch of red hair visible in the shimmering water, her long legs stretched out. I heard a slight clattering beside me, and watched as Mary emptied her pockets, phone, keys, some loose change, and knew what she was up to. She flashed me another sexy smile and sat on the edge of the spa, watching.

I unzipped slowly, Maigh smiling up at me dreamily, sighing softly as i started to hose away. She lifted her hands and massaged her hair, both hands getting a soaking, eyes closed as she felt my hot pee in her hair. I got no indication that she wanted pee anywhere else, just content to let it flow and for her do what she wanted. As I was dribbling to a stop, Mary came back to life, and slowly got into the bath. Maigh gasped at this, wet clothes, remember?, and watched as Mary stepped over a leg, then knelt between Maigh's thighs. She was still fully dressed, jeans now black, wet up to her butt, kneeling and sitting back on her sneakers, looking down at Maigh, my pee dripping from her hair. Mary leaned forward, kissing Maigh, murmuring something softly, getting a smile, and some of her vest / shirt wet.

Mary turned and got some shampoo, and attempted to wash Maigh's hair, this didn't seem to work so well, would not lather up, to her frustration, probably something to do with alkaline type shampoo and acidic pee. She solved this by dunking Maigh and having another go with better results. This rapidly degenerated into a giggly splashing mess, Mary ending up on the bottom, totally soaked now, with Maigh propped over her face, wet pussy an inch from Mary's mouth. Poor Mary, never had a chance, Maigh pees so hard she hurts, and had filled Mary instantly, pee foaming up and splashing back into the bath, Mary gagging and struggling to stay in place. She was done pretty quickly, gagging and pushing Maigh away, getting her top sprayed in the process, Maigh cracking up in laughter. Maigh soaped up and got out soon after, Mary just laying back in the bath, looking relaxed. Her vest was open, white shirt almost transparent, light blue bra easily seen, smiling up at us. She giggled a little and told us she peed her pants, in the bath, pee feeling warmer than the water, then stood, starting to peel her sodden clothes off. I gave her a hand, dropping everything into the bath, then wrapping her in a towel, then heading into the bedroom with Maigh. Girls night again, obviously, so I left them to it, joining their sweaty bodies half an hour later, making them more sweaty.

Another brilliant night, I love them like this, we have been doing this for 7 years now, and even though the pee fun is not every day, when we have one, it is more special.

Thanks guys, sorry it was so long winded.

Braveheart, Maigh and Mary

• Like 1