Hello

Long time lurker, occasional contributor on many forums. Want to try to be more conversational on this forum than in others the past. Main interest is watching girls pee in naughty places. Carpets and bathroom floors are my favorites. Look forward to meeting new people on here and trying to stick to my plan of being social :bag:

That's great to hear; I think sites like this are much more enjoyable if you're actually participating and involved in discussions yourself. Anyway, welcome to the site! I look forward to chatting with you.

The idea of a woman just letting go on a carpet really turns me on. I would love to go to a party sometime where all the guests are banned from using the loo and invited to go on the floor. I would find that so satisfying. I think that it is the feeling of freedom that I love. No taboos- just go for it. Although this situation would be impractical for most peoples homes (unless they are going to change the furnishings anyway), I would love to someday realise this dream.

Long time lurker, occasional contributor on many forums. Want to try to be more conversational on this forum than in others the past. Main interest is watching girls pee in naughty places. Carpets and bathroom floors are my favorites. Look forward to meeting new people on here and trying to stick to my plan of being social :bag:

Welcome to this site. There are lots of us here into girls pissing on carpets and floors. You are amongst friends here.

The idea of a woman just letting go on a carpet really turns me on. I would love to go to a party sometime where all the guests are banned from using the loo and invited to go on the floor. I would find that so satisfying. I think that it is the feeling of freedom that I love. No taboos- just go for it. Although this situation would be impractical for most peoples homes (unless they are going to change the furnishings anyway), I would love to someday realise this dream.

I love the idea of that too and have written a story along those lines here somewhere. If you ever hear of such a party, please make sure I'm invited! And make sure there are plenty of girls there too. :biggrin: